Associate Director of Prospect Research II
Wichita State University Foundation
A dependable, detail-oriented individual is sought to fill the position of Associate Director of Prospect Research II for the Wichita State University Foundation. Responsibilities include identifying prospective individual, foundation and corporate opportunities using public financial, philanthropic and biographical data. Creates concise, accurate and timely research profiles and ratings to support initiatives and strategic plans of the WSU Foundation. This position is non-exempt and will start at an hourly wage of $16.50.
Profile of the successful candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated experience in research techniques, technologies and systems as it relates to financial, philanthropic and biographical data.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to synthesize information into concise, well-written documents.
- Ability to effectively manage a variety of research services to include internet search strategies to identify and research fundraising prospects.
- Highly motivated and ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team
- Affirms the core values of the WSU Foundation of Relationships, Integrity, Teamwork and Service
- Prior Non-Profit, fundraising prospect research experience
- Raiser’s Edge or other fundraising database knowledge
- Working knowledge of Tableau Software
Please submit a resume and cover letter, that addresses each of the outlined qualifications, and complete an application by clicking* HERE.
*After clicking the link, you will need to create an account before starting the application process.
Application deadline: July 29, 2016
WSU Foundation is an EOE employer