Many friends and alumni have generously taken action to provide for the Shockers of Wichita State — today and tomorrow. Through outright gifts, estate planning or various other giving avenues, you are leading WSU to a successful future. Thank you. Please take the time to reflect on the successes of the past year -- and the last year under Don Beggs leadership. Please plan to recommit to a prosperous new year for WSU under new President John Bardo.
Click here to read the 2012 Annual Report
If you have any questions, please feel free to call Belinda Venters, WSU Foundation director of communications, at (316) 978-5624 or email@example.com.
A NOTE ABOUT THE FORMAT
This report is in the form of a flipbook, which looks like a printed publication on the screen. Here are some tips for navigating through the book:
- To zoom in: Put your mouse over the image of the report. The pointer will change to a magnifying glass. Click the book to zoom in. You can then move around on the page by moving your mouse where you want to go. Click again to zoom out.
- To enlarge to full screen: Click the "Fullscreen" icon, located at the right end of the toolbar below the report. It looks like four arrows pointing out.
- To turn pages: Click on the forward arrow in the toolbar below the report.
- Table of Contents: You may click on items in the Table of Contents on page 1 to go directly to those pages.
- To search: Select the magnifying glass on the bottom navigation menu and a "search publication" field will appear. Type what you are looking for there.